Saturday, 26 June 2010

Why I prefer playing Hunter in The Burning Crusade

The gameplay of Hunter is easy. We began to appreciate it from from PvP. The way you experience the game is great. You can note that the abilities you use out in the open also work in 5man and PvP.

The spec and talent was hard to choose as the mechanics differs. At lower level you do not make note of it as much as you do on high levels. The end game is where your spells gives you bang for your buck.

I was lucky enough to raid and get some really great item for my char and strongly recommend that you also get in to raiding. It is an active choice you have to make as raiding is costing time.

I love playing my Hunter and at Cataclysm Hunter Preview you can get the hottest information on your own class and how it will be in the expansion of World of Warcraft.

No comments:

Post a Comment